Monday, July 31, 2017

Agar.io – JAKOT Tobi Server Practice 1

Q : In what clan has it been? A: I was in WnD,ZT,hearts,Pain And First K2S Q : What is you clan now? A : I'm in any clan Q : What extension are you using? A : I use HSLOMinus V2 Q : Where are you from? A : Spain (Actually live in France) Q : What do you use to record / edit your videos with? A : Action! for record my videos and Sony Vegas Pro 13 for edit Q : What Teamspeak do you use? A : I use revenant teamspeak IP: I will create a new ts3How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!
Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Enjoy Agar.io - JAKOT Tobi Server Practice 1. for MAC OS/X All files are uploaded by users like you, we can't guarantee that Agar.io - JAKOT Tobi Server Practice 1 For mac are up to date. We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use Agar.io - JAKOT Tobi Server Practice 1 Mac only on your own responsibility.

Open URL = Agar.io – JAKOT Tobi Server Practice 1

No comments:

Post a Comment